Redhawk Caldera A Single Spark
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Hunting and tracking. Well, if a wolf was going to be good at anything, it really ought to be skills like those. Finley didn't have much use for astronomers or bards. She didn't hold it against anyone who excelled in any of the softer skills, but she did much prefer they have a talen she could make some use of. So, score one for this guy. Damnit, why couldn't she remember his name... Hopefully they'd run into Towhee soon so she could watch him introduce himself to her and learn his name that way. Lord knows she wasn't coming up with it on her own anytime soon.

Ah, and they were back to Sebastian. Fin bit her lip softly, thinking. Should she tell him? If he was going to live here, he would find out soon enough anyway... "Hey, about Sebastian..." she said with a resigned sigh, "He uh. Hell, I don't know how to say this. Something's not right with Sebastian since he got back from the battle. He's..." She frowned at him thoughtfully, then huffed in frustration at her inability to come up with the way to explain, "He's just.. kinda messed up. Mentally, I mean. I think maybe it's really good that you're here. I think you might be able to help him. Maybe..."

Hopefully. Otherwise the guilt she felt over his condition was going to eat her alive. But let's not think too hard about that yet.

Messages In This Thread
A Single Spark - by Nevouku - February 23, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: A Single Spark - by Finley - March 01, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: A Single Spark - by Nevouku - March 01, 2018, 10:11 PM
RE: A Single Spark - by Finley - March 03, 2018, 10:02 AM
RE: A Single Spark - by Nevouku - March 03, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: A Single Spark - by Finley - March 04, 2018, 09:36 AM
RE: A Single Spark - by Nevouku - March 05, 2018, 05:10 PM
RE: A Single Spark - by Finley - March 05, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: A Single Spark - by Nevouku - March 05, 2018, 08:36 PM
RE: A Single Spark - by Finley - March 05, 2018, 08:52 PM
RE: A Single Spark - by Nevouku - March 05, 2018, 09:56 PM