Stone Circle C'mon soldier the battles not done
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
As he waited it seemed like hours before Mawk showed up. He took note of where he hurt, he had small lacerations and his head throbbed. His vision occasionally swam too so he figured he'd hit his head pretty hard. As the cream furred man arrived he was startled yet again by how similar he looked to Onyx except the black tipped paws and ears and the bright eyes. Shaking his surprise off he released a breath "Lonzo...he has Onyx. I fought him but I was distracted by Onyx and he slammed my head down till I was unconscious. When I woke up they were gone. Please help me Mawk, please help me find her, I can't lose her please" he blurted it all out in one rush and then stood there with water eyes, breath coming quickly. Olive had been right, he was unreliable. Not because he chose to be but because he was useless and incapable of protecting others.
Messages In This Thread
C'mon soldier the battles not done - by Dakarai - February 25, 2018, 02:49 PM
RE: C'mon soldier the battles not done - by Mawk - February 25, 2018, 06:04 PM
RE: C'mon soldier the battles not done - by Dakarai - February 25, 2018, 10:07 PM
RE: C'mon soldier the battles not done - by Mawk - February 26, 2018, 05:18 AM
RE: C'mon soldier the battles not done - by Dakarai - February 26, 2018, 07:07 PM
RE: C'mon soldier the battles not done - by Mawk - March 02, 2018, 09:11 AM
RE: C'mon soldier the battles not done - by Dakarai - March 03, 2018, 07:16 PM