Stone Circle C'mon soldier the battles not done
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Snowflakes fell like little laced patterns of ice, twirling and dancing in the cool air before tumbling to the ground only to merge with the canvas of white. Dakarai was quick to speak up, panicked words falling desperately from his muzzle with concern clear in his eyes - oh no. Something was wrong, and the darker man was quick to confirm this. Onyx. Talk of Lonzo instantly caused his golden hackles to bristle, anger boiling in his stomach until it seeped from his fiery gaze. He would not let the snake touch his sibling, would not allow him to live - with Dakarai's help, they could do this.

"Of course I will help - I'd never abandon my sister." Too, the clear love, desperation, fearful longing for help - it struck him like a knife to the heart. Dakarai, he cared deeply for Onyx, this was so plain to see, and it only reaffirmed the idea that Mawk was going to aid him, was going to help bring down Lonzo if it was the last thing he ever did. The rage returned, paws numbing as though the burning hatred melted the bitter sting of ice around his feet.
Messages In This Thread
C'mon soldier the battles not done - by Dakarai - February 25, 2018, 02:49 PM
RE: C'mon soldier the battles not done - by Mawk - February 25, 2018, 06:04 PM
RE: C'mon soldier the battles not done - by Dakarai - February 25, 2018, 10:07 PM
RE: C'mon soldier the battles not done - by Mawk - February 26, 2018, 05:18 AM
RE: C'mon soldier the battles not done - by Dakarai - February 26, 2018, 07:07 PM
RE: C'mon soldier the battles not done - by Mawk - March 02, 2018, 09:11 AM
RE: C'mon soldier the battles not done - by Dakarai - March 03, 2018, 07:16 PM