Blackfoot Forest I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
His father was coming.

The Reaper sat with laced circles of snow from the sky falling softly onto his coat of ash, a shadow of steel beside the snake of night, solemn silence engulfing them both. The prospect of fighting always piqued his interest, and he was not one to pass this opportunity up if he gained anything from it, but he had never truly fought one who shared his blood - there had been a spat with Cassiopeia, but it had not been filled with the violence he was prepared for this time. Aries was not afraid; he'd fought before. The countless spars, the great battle Blackfeather had participated in, even the times he simply wished to overpower someone for the satisfaction of their submission. But he'd never fought his father.

There was something akin to anger burning within his chest, a fiery flame that marked the impact of Dakarai's mistakes in life. The youth was aware of what the older male had done in his life, and it only enlargened the bitter spike of venom dancing upon his tongue - coward. That's what he believed his 'da' to be. So perhaps that was why he had proceeded to aid Lonzo in his quest, having the knowledge within his grasp that Onyx was someone his father cared dearly about. Dakarai did not care for Aries, so Aries would care naught for him.

The soldier of the Woods grunted at the snake's statement, being fully aware that his father was on his way - and the chances were pretty much one hundred percent in favour that Dakarai would not be alone. This was going to be a real fight, and the youth was more than prepared. 

Let blood be shed.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Dakarai - February 25, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Mawk - February 26, 2018, 05:28 AM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Aries - February 28, 2018, 12:58 PM