Blackfoot Forest I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Perhaps it was the disbelief etched across his father's features when he finally made an appearance that caused the sinister curl of Aries' lips, though the boy of steel made no move against the man just yet. Since their last meeting, his dislike for Dakarai had begun to grow. He believed him to be a coward, who shoved any blame that fell onto him to another's shoulders, perhaps out of fear he would be shunned away and ran from his problems as though he could shed them like his winter coat when spring came. He had done wrong, just as Aries had, but the two were not the same. They had faults in different ways, but the Reaper knew he was disliked - and if he was honest, he didn't care.

The man's words caused a glint of amusement to spark in the youth's icy gaze, his paws itching at the idea of a battle. "Father, you are terribly foolish. Are you really so sure you will win? Have you won in the past? What has changed... has anything really changed? You're still the same man, whether you want to believe it or not." If life was not kind to him previously, what made him believe that he could best it this time? No, Aries would not back down. He would not leave, this was his choice and he was sick of knowing how fucked up his family was. If this was how life was going to play, then so be it. He would play along with this sick game and oh he would enjoy it. 

The attention was turned to Lonzo, as though he was the true star of the show, and that arrogant nerve inside the starborn soldier was struck - another thing he was sick of. He was always the one in the dark, the outcast. Cassiopeia had been the favoured child, at least in his eyes, and Sirius loved even from a distance. Eventually he had accepted it and chosen to follow along with the life of the stranger, and now he was sick of being treated like he was any less than someone else. His father's words piqued his interest and the boy smirked, taking that moment within his grasp to truly see what this would be - a breaking of family ties perhaps, the loosening of a bond that had already thinned over time spent apart. "If a Svartell is not to be messed with, perhaps you should watch your back, father." Aries spat, launching himself toward the dark man's side with jaws agape to latch onto whatever he could.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Dakarai - February 25, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Mawk - February 26, 2018, 05:28 AM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Aries - February 28, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Aries - March 03, 2018, 07:49 PM