Blackfoot Forest I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Oh, his opinion of Dakarai was worsening the longer they spent in each other's presence. His father's words were met with a hollow laugh, one void of emotion if not for the glint of malice in his icy gaze and the lash of his ashen tail. He had succeeded in knocking the older man to the ground, and the sight of blood had his senses reeling in delight. He did not care if the blood that had been spilled was Dakarai's... in fact, he marvelled at the idea. Perhaps now he could seek revenge on all those times he had been let down, be it by his father's doing or someone elses entirely. The soldier of steel no longer cared, as long as blood was spilled and the burning desire in his chest was settled. Pay for your wrong-doings, pay for abandoning your family and pay for being a coward.

"You may have won in the past, but you have also failed, have you not? I am not denying that you have lived a longer life than myself, but you are forgetting where I reside and what I am trained to do." Kill. Assassinate. That was his job, and despite never before having intentions of killing his father, he would not cast the idea aside. His bloodlust was never settled and Aries was caught in a burning tangle of hatred. His family was broken and Dakarai was trying to run from that, too. "And your arrogance makes you believe that you can escape from the consequences of your actions."

The shadowed man seemed intent on using the Reaper's arrogance against him, but it only amused the boy. Dakarai was arrogant too, but he seemed to oblivious to it and the idea caused a deep chuckle to release from the blackfeather youth's maw. "I bet you never thought it was going to come to this, did you? Father against son?" It was yet another mess that confirmed the broken state of his family. But like most things, Aries didn't care. "Your taunts do nothing but embarass yourself." He would not allow Dakarai to slip from his grasp this time. He would pay.

So the brute darted around and lunged from the side, actions that were carried out with such speed that even the most deadly of warriors might have been caught off guard for but a second. In this moment, the Svartell did not care whether the monster escaped to kill his father right here right now.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Dakarai - February 25, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Mawk - February 26, 2018, 05:28 AM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Aries - February 28, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Aries - March 06, 2018, 02:41 PM