Blackfoot Forest I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Feel free to give him the scars across his muzzle too, chey!

His father circled around him as though he were the true predator in this battle of blood, but Aries knew better than to believe such a humerous prospect. If he might have seen into this man's thoughts - perhaps he would have laughed. Because it would confirm the knowledge he already grasped. That Dakarai saw him only as a fail and the monster that the boy himself already knew. "Deciding that you will no longer run now does not change your mistakes from the past. What you have done cannot be erased, or simply forgotten, da." The name was spat, a venomous word spewed from his maw to match the bitter glint in his eyes.

His speed payed off, teeth hitting their mark as the shadowed man attempted to lunge out of the way. He was not quick enough to avoid the wrath of the Reaper and his burning hatred - blood dripped from his muzzle now, the very picture of a monster if ever there was one. A soldier of night promised to his duties and carrying out the tasks of which his own mind had conjured. 

Dakarai snapped his muzzle and despite lurching back ever so slightly, Aries saw an opportunity. So instead of backing up, he sprung toward the face of his father with jaws agape and malicious intent filling his darkened gaze.

You are no father of mine.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Dakarai - February 25, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Mawk - February 26, 2018, 05:28 AM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Aries - February 28, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Aries - March 17, 2018, 05:15 PM