Ravensblood Forest you pay with your life — spring council vote
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Thanks for patience, guys! I have a sinus infection that's only just starting to get better now.. it hurt to even look at a screen until this point. @Samothes @Durnehviir @Wallflower @Screech @Thelxiope 
They trickled in – one by one. They were a small band of wolves, but he did not find himself concerned with that – not yet. Though when Durnehviir came in, the scent she carried reminded him that there would possibly be more mouths to feed – and he considered his words before surveying his gathered companions.

“Welcome,” he rumbled, his shoulders relaxing in posture as he hoped to keep this fast-paced, but familiar to the wolves he assumed he would come to call family and friends one day. “Thank you for your quick arrival – I just want to discuss a couple of things.” He offered a small smile – something not offered often by the swarthy Regal, who tended to keep his emotions and words brisk.

“First, I want to encourage attempts to further build our ranks. We’re looking for wolves of varying skills – and of course to up our numbers. Don’t stray far. We’re unfamiliar with our neighbours still, but it would seem the coast has become a popular place for wolves to settle.” It unnerved him, but that was a conversation for another day.

“More importantly, I would like us to move forward with choosing our first council. We’re only a small pack, but it’s a culture I want to instil now, and can set a precedent to any of those who join our ranks after.” He paused, studying his comrades. “So please, if you have a nomination for another to serve on council, please step forward.”

He paused, his bright eyes drifting among them. His obvious choices would be Samothes and Durnehviir for his own election – yet he also assumed another would nominate them as well, given their longevity, loyalty and friendliness. Instead, his eyes fell upon Screech. The youth was healing, but doing much better – a young male trying to find his place in the world. He needed room to grow. If he felt it proper, the shadowrunner would have nominated the boy – as it stood, he didn’t want to influence anyone’s nominations by showing who he would choose himself.
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
RE: you pay with your life — spring council vote - by Constantine - March 11, 2018, 08:51 AM