Stone Circle I have returned safely
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Permission from Mary Ellen to PP @Steph

Valette hadn't seen these stone flying things but it worried her. She heard of attacks during her travels but Towhee had said that those were from Blackfeather, what if Blackfeather didn't do those attacks but they were done by others. Valette was on her way to the den when she met Ezra. Valette instantly whined in happiness of seeing him alive and well. She licked him back. "Your sister. Stark told me something happened to her, with her neck," she spoke worriedly.

Valette was super relieved when she saw Steph approaching them. Valette instantly dashed to her and licked her face before nosing over the collar. It was a weird material. Valette tried to bite it but it wouldn't budge. The mother let out a frustrated growl. "Why isn't it coming off?!," Valette let out to no one in particular. After Steph made sure to tell her mother she was fine Valette backed off a bit. "No one else has this?," she asked in wonder. She then looked at Ezra and couldn't help but lick her son again. How he managed to stay out of trouble was a miracle for her. Her other kids could learn from him.
Messages In This Thread
I have returned safely - by RIP Valette - February 27, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: I have returned safely - by Stark - February 27, 2018, 04:59 PM
RE: I have returned safely - by RIP Valette - February 28, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: I have returned safely - by Stark - February 28, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: I have returned safely - by RIP Valette - February 28, 2018, 05:01 PM
RE: I have returned safely - by Stark - February 28, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: I have returned safely - by Ezra Wolf - March 01, 2018, 10:50 AM
RE: I have returned safely - by RIP Valette - March 02, 2018, 05:36 AM
RE: I have returned safely - by Stark - March 04, 2018, 05:13 AM
RE: I have returned safely - by Ezra Wolf - March 11, 2018, 01:29 AM
RE: I have returned safely - by RIP Valette - March 11, 2018, 12:11 PM