Blacktail Deer Plateau any colour you like
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
feel free to jump in anytime, @Dawn! i'm gonna reply to get this moving

he let out his breath in an exasperated snort at easy's snapping retort, but his attitude did improve somewhat as he caught sight of family--first catori, then grayday and pema soon after. he gave them all a beaming smile, his body suffused with relief at successfully completing the mission.

"there are plains, north of here," aditya explained, nodding toward the mountains. "lots of land, huge territory. perfect for a big pack like ours. and a maplewood beside it, as well, that we could claim. we took shelter from the storm there."

his eyes moved from grayday to his wife, looking her over with light scrutiny. something was different, and aditya hadn't been ignorant of the looks the couple had been giving each other at the hunter's moon. there was a fresh glow to her pelt, a new, supple roundness to her. well, if catori was with child, they must move right away, so to give the new mother time to settle into her new home before giving birth.

he dipped his muzzle to her in quiet congratulations, his golden eyes sparkling, hoping she'd get the meaning. he looked over at pema, then, saying softly, "i tried my best with the moss, on those wounds. it would be good for you to have another look, though."
Messages In This Thread
any colour you like - by Aditya - February 28, 2018, 10:38 PM
RE: any colour you like - by Spiritwalker - February 28, 2018, 10:56 PM
RE: any colour you like - by Easy - March 01, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: any colour you like - by Grayday Sr. - March 01, 2018, 02:29 AM
RE: any colour you like - by Pema - March 03, 2018, 12:55 AM
RE: any colour you like - by Aditya - March 08, 2018, 03:29 PM