Bearclaw Valley we can fall in love, it just ain't that easy
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
It was the answer that she had both anticipated and dreaded. Okay, so she wasn't weird and this wasn't unusual, and that was good! That part, at least, was music to her ears. Blondine was immediately relieved upon hearing that another woman had felt the same thing; even if she wasn't a woman of the Lord, as Blondine had learned to call him, she had her own gods.

Something that her aunts would tell her as a child (you see, they had married into the family, so they were considerably more liberal) was that no matter what you called it, God was God, and a love for God was more important than a love for your religion.

All of that aside, the latter half of Poet's response was alarming, to say the least. Tell her? How could she ever? What if Indra didn't feel the same way? What if this ruined everything? No, telling her just wouldn't do. Oh, Po, Blondine breathed, I don't know if I can. I wouldn't even know how!
Messages In This Thread
RE: we can fall in love, it just ain't that easy - by Blondine - March 30, 2018, 10:15 AM