Stone Circle If I could arrest you for messing me up for all women, I'd do it...
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette had been rather upset when Nikai told her he wanted to leave Easthollow. She didn't think she would be so affected by it. Perhaps it was because there was a series of events that made her loved ones leave. First Keoni, then Nanook and Clary, Murdock's death and now Nikai wanting to leave. All core members of her family. It made the female feel unbalanced without the stableness of her family.

There were a few members that were still there though, Steph and Ezra, but most of all, Stark. He was still there. Just as she thought about him, the male called for her. Valette was curious what he would call her for. Perhaps it would be a good distraction. She liked to be around Stark. Valette made some haste to meet him. He seemed to be a more remote area of their lands.

She looked curious as she stepped closer. Her hazel green eyes scanning the area around him before falling on the handsome male. He kind of took her breath away just by standing there. And the good thing was that she didn't feel guilty anymore towards Steady. She felt that it was okay to like another male.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I could arrest you for messing me up for all women, I'd do it... - by RIP Valette - March 09, 2018, 10:05 AM