Stone Circle If I could arrest you for messing me up for all women, I'd do it...
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette stood still as Stark approached and watched him step closer. She greatly approved of that. She didn't mind him in his personal space. She smiled at him in greeting. She nuzzled him right back with her own muzzle. Who was she even kidding? This was a far more friendly greeting, far different from friendship. She felt almost too giddy to believe it. Her tail was wagging. Such a romantic sap she was. Every damn time she would believe in love again. She didn't know where she found all this hope. Luckily for Stark, she had found hope and rest that Steady was okay with it. He wanted her to be happy.

Valette hummed softly before playfully sinking through her paws and jumping to the side. A woof came from her throat, feeling very playful and giddy with how Stark greeted her. She jumped forward and nipped the air close to his shoulder before dashing a bit away from him and looking over her shoulder asking him to play a game of tag. No one was very too old for a game of tag. She didn't realize Stark had something very important to tell her. Valette just went with her happy feelings and perhaps also trying to flirt just a teeny tiny bit with Stark by wiggling her butt to go and give her a bit of a chase. Perhaps she would be nice enough to let him catch her.

Hope she is not ruining all of your plans :'D
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I could arrest you for messing me up for all women, I'd do it... - by RIP Valette - March 09, 2018, 05:43 PM