Stone Circle If I could arrest you for messing me up for all women, I'd do it...
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
She wasn't sure if she ever heard Stark laugh before. Valette decided that she really liked that sound. Valette let out yips of glee when the other almost nipped her flanks. She would only try to run a bit faster. Once she slowed down and she was in fact 'tackled' to the ground. Once she felt any pressure she just let herself be pushed to the ground. She chuckled when Stark laid on top of her and licked her neck. She tried to lick him back but the best spot she could reach was his eyebrow or top of his head. She didn't think for a second he was a threat. She liked him.

"I think I have somewhat of an idea," she returned, eyes shining. "Perhaps those are the same feelings as what you do to me," she added. She couldn't imagine that Stark didn't at least fancy her a bit. Otherwise, they wouldn't be really in this position, wouldn't they? She glanced back into his stark blue eyes. Valette smiled at him. She felt so comfortable around him. Even in the silence, there was a comfort between them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I could arrest you for messing me up for all women, I'd do it... - by RIP Valette - March 11, 2018, 12:32 PM