Stone Circle If I could arrest you for messing me up for all women, I'd do it...
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette chuckled softly. Her tail patting against the ground. She couldn't help it. She felt very happy at this moment. All of less nice things that happened lately were forgotten for a moment. Valette licked Stark's cheek. The female hummed. "Me too,' she admitted. So it was confirmed they did like each other. It wasn't really that of a secret but it was nice that it was confirmed. Valette followed his glance to the meal and the flowers.

Valette wasn't sure if she felt like eating at this moment. She nosed through Stark's fur. She was more interested in him. "I am going to turn though," she chuckled. It wasn't that she didn't like lying on her back but rather be snuggled against Stark. She rolled onto her tummy and shook out the dust from her head before snuggling right back against Stark. Did this mean she had a mate again? Valette hid her face more into Stark's fur for a moment. "So, we would be mates then?," she asked with a hopeful tone. "Because now I know you like me, and I like you, I am afraid I do not want to share you with anyone," she added. She could only do this thing if they were exclusive.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I could arrest you for messing me up for all women, I'd do it... - by RIP Valette - March 11, 2018, 04:53 PM