Stone Circle If I could arrest you for messing me up for all women, I'd do it...
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette knew that this was probably tough on him. She knew the story of Stark thinking he failed his first kid. Valette disagreed on that but she could imagine that the idea of becoming a father was daunting when one thought they were bad at parenting. At least, Stark didn't give her a hard no. Then he asked if he was good enough for his kids. Valette instantly responded. "Yes." She sounded so determined.

"You watched over my kids and provided for them while I was away. They didn't die, sure one got a collar but that could just as well have happened with me," she explained. 'I mean, Steph got injured because of a bison under my watch." She sometimes felt bad about it, but it was out of her paws. Sometimes kids got in trouble and then as a parent, you had to clean the mess they made. "It doesn't have to be this season. Maybe I won't even go in heat," she admitted. Last year she was late to go in heat maybe this year she wouldn't go in heat because she had her pups? She didn't know how fast her heat would come after having pups.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I could arrest you for messing me up for all women, I'd do it... - by RIP Valette - March 13, 2018, 03:17 AM