Wheeling Gull Isle i'm merely contemplating what you feel inside
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
catori took off running, her eyes lit with excitement, and aditya smiled, gesturing at sorrel to follow. the trio, led by the mother-to-be, made their way across the land bridge, the island growing larger and larger in his line of sight. then, a dot of black against the bright sand--coelacanth!

his stomach clenched with excited trepidation as she drew near, greeting first catori--a marvelous grin stretched his muzzle as the sleek she-wolf splashed her cousin with delight--then coming towards him, her eyes bright as a summer's blue sky. he rumbled a wordless greeting, and grew warm as she lifted her head to preen at the fur along his cheek. his golden eyes followed her every move, even when she danced away to greet sorrel with friendly warmth.

"this is coelacanth, leader of a group of wolves that live on this island," aditya explained to sorrel, once all the pleasantries had been made. his gaze flickered back to seelie. "you've met catori, obviously, but this is sorrel," he introduced, dipping his nose at the tawny girl. his eyes flashed as he turned his grin toward coelacanth again. "we come bearing good news, as i assume you've figured out."
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm merely contemplating what you feel inside - by Aditya - March 15, 2018, 07:02 PM