The Sunspire i used to dream about love of a tall dark mysterious kind
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

her heat was still present but for the moment she was satisfied; the scent was starting to dissolve from her pelt and she hoped that meant that soon, it would be over.

she spied him as he came across the rock from a distance away and watched as his posturing fell — her heart dropped to her toes.  no, that was it.  she had ruined it.  but he adjusted himself, and she sucked it up.  she had brought gifts.

so he casually asks, good hunting day? and she blurts the entire speech she had prepared, but worse.

yeah um — they're actually for you?  i caught them myself.  i just wanted to say that i appreciate you as an individual and i hope i didn't screw everything up by...

she has half a mind to joke and say, screwing everything up, ha-ha, but she doesn't.

look i just — we had a good thing going with our walking and talking and border patrolling and i just didn't want to mess things up. but she had totally messed things up by blurting everything out when she could have been coo' coo' cool and went along with him.  not that i think what we did was a mistake.... or — or that it wasn't!

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: i used to dream about love of a tall dark mysterious kind - by Seabreeze - March 14, 2018, 11:25 PM