The Sunspire i used to dream about love of a tall dark mysterious kind
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

she was worried about her anxiety ruining it for them both, but it seemed as if he didn't want to let it come between them either.  good, she thought, it was better this way.  sure, she says, tossing one of the rabbits his way.

i'm glad, comes out of her mouth but her thoughts are elsewhere.  i wouldn't let something like that ruin our friendship.  she lingered over the secret they shared — not that they had mated, but that it was both of their first time.  it was inappropriate to wonder if he had enjoyed it as much as she had, but she did anyway.

and then suddenly, she wasn't so hungry anymore.  yeah.  i.. talked to rannoch, she admitted.  he didn't give me a decision yet, though.  she'd leave it there.  he didn't need to know that she had offered to abort their children that maybe didn't even exist.

but really, if it would have come down to that?  she would have sought out another home.  how do you feel... about that?

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: i used to dream about love of a tall dark mysterious kind - by Seabreeze - March 18, 2018, 05:31 PM