Sea Lion Shores you say you will if you could but you can't
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
the fear in engel's voice invigorated him, and his lips drew into a smile as well, albeit a nasty one. "not so far," aditya responded, figuring that engel would have no idea about their move from the plateau. "you know i'm a scout. always on the move."

his eyes were shards of ice as he took in the sight of engel. he looked good, and had pack-scent all over him--someone had obviously believed his bullshit and taken him in. it wasn't a smell he was familiar with, though, and aditya wondered if a new group had sprang up near to, or even upon, silvertip mountain; he could see the dark hump of the crag just to the south.

"grayday told me what you did," adi said, face falling in a frown once more. he shook his head, feeling the disbelief he'd held back for moons. "how could you? i thought you were better than that. you made a mockery of my judgment."
Messages In This Thread
you say you will if you could but you can't - by Aditya - March 12, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: you say you will if you would but you can't - by Aditya - March 12, 2018, 09:02 PM