Wapun Meadow Oh, Alice, dear where have you been
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
I didn't know my mama, Blondine wanted to say, though she knew that one bit of misunderstood dark humor would lead to the explanation of her substantially darker childhood; it was a little too early in their relationship for a conversation that. It's a lovely name, she complimented, taking Cin's offer and plopping herself down. I figure, something as interesting as growth, how could you not be interested? Blondine's experience as a caregiver had come from necessity rather than genuine interest but again, that detail could be omitted.

Sure am, Blondine said with a swelling pride, I come from somewhere much warmer and less, I dunno, sullen than this place. Called Abernathy Hill. Maybe you've heard of it. The Abernathy family was known for a plethora of things, namely their family curse. Part of Blondine hoped that Cin hadn't heard of her family before, else she ran the risk of losing a friend that she'd only just made.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 14, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 14, 2018, 09:08 PM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 17, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 21, 2018, 11:14 AM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 30, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - April 08, 2018, 04:22 PM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - April 15, 2018, 03:59 PM