Wapun Meadow Oh, Alice, dear where have you been
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Oh, my, Blondine thought, hearing such unladylike language roll from a femme as frilly as Cinth. Of all the things that she could have said, hick was probably the weakest, but with the way that the Abernathy wolves were raised, it was a word that said a lot about a person. It was meant to be an insult, a slur, the way that Blondine ahd learned it; how could a wolf use it so freely against herself?

Such a topic wasn't Blondine's to ponder on, anywho, so she let it pass by without much recognition. The huntress wasn't particularly hungry, but she didn't like to waste food, either. She could always bring it back to the Valley and sneak it into Laurel's puppy cache as a peace offering, but would it do much good? Maybe Cin would want to come back with her and see what they had to offer, but that was a longshot.

Are you alone? she asked, I don't mean to intrude, but a loner could use all of the food they can get, right? You ought to keep it. A moment of silence passed as Blondine thought about how to jump to the next topic of interest. You know, I live right down there in that valley. I'm sure y'all'd be welcome, if you'd like.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 14, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 14, 2018, 09:08 PM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 17, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 21, 2018, 11:14 AM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 30, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - April 08, 2018, 04:22 PM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - April 15, 2018, 03:59 PM