Wheeling Gull Isle let my imagination run away with you gladly
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
she appeared quickly, blue eyes glimmering, and gave him two names, both of them clearly not the answer he was looking for. not understanding, he nevertheless gave her a gleaming smile, closing his eyes to accept her touch before pressing his muzzle in a fairly innocuous nudge to her shoulder in greeting. his heart raced, and something within him stirred at the feel, the scent of her. he fought it back as best he could.

seelie gestured for him to follow, and he hung back a moment, uncertain. surely the creatures would flee, seeing them come? or--worse--become violent? he eyed their large, heavy hooves with more than a little misgiving.

her assurance comforted him, if only slightly, and he finally decided to follow, taking nimble, trotting steps after her. he saw one or two of the animals lift their noses slightly, their tails flicking with alarm, and resisted the urge to shy away; coelacanth would know them best, and she wouldn't lead him into danger. . .right?
Messages In This Thread
let my imagination run away with you gladly - by Aditya - March 16, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: let my imagination run away with you gladly - by Aditya - March 18, 2018, 09:04 PM