Wheeling Gull Isle let my imagination run away with you gladly
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
every molecule, every cell in his body yearned to touch her, to press his body against hers until their pelts mingled into a muddled blend of tawny and ebony, cream and blue. to inhale her sweet scent, to rest his head against hers with a contented sigh. aditya was positively vibrating as she spoke, and those shivers turned into all-out trembles as she laid her paw first on his shoulder, then his cheek.

"coaltree," he repeated, nodding at her as she spoke. she had gotten it right--well, mostly right, but he wasn't one to fault hiccups in pronunciation. her laugh was adorable, bright and charming, and he found himself chuckling along with her, a deep, rich sound that purred from his throat.

giff name? adi cocked his head, smiling down at her. "name the tree, you mean?" he asked, glancing toward the charred specimen. "you want to name it coaltree?" he was honored that she'd chosen his name to give a place on the isle. it wasn't his name, he supposed, and she knew that--but he was honored nonetheless.

he padded over to the tree, placing a forepaw on it for a long moment before drawing back and examining the soot against his pad. grinning, he gently pressed the pad--if she would permit--against her shoulder. "doesn't show up at all on you, chikni raat," he teased, eyes sparkling with mischief.
Messages In This Thread
let my imagination run away with you gladly - by Aditya - March 16, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: let my imagination run away with you gladly - by Aditya - April 01, 2018, 11:36 PM