Wheeling Gull Isle let my imagination run away with you gladly
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
"yes, of course," he responded, smiling. "of course you can name it coaltree." it was a perfect moniker for the tree, so unique, its blackened trunk in stark contrast to the verdant, lush paradise that was the isle. yet there was beauty in it, too--the buds bursting forth from the ashes a poignant symbol of rebirth.

adi let out a shockingly high-pitched giggle as she nibbled at his foreleg, and pulled away, pelt bristling slightly, but with mirth, not unease. "that tickles," he laughed, bringing that same forepaw up to bat her playfully across the tufted tops of her ears. "silly girl."

he backed down the rise, letting out a small woof and dancing just out of her reach. out of the corner of his eye, he kept careful watch of where the grazing creatures were, and bowed low, tail wagging. "i've been thinking of your dance at the hunter's moon," adi said, bouncing a little on his paws in a small jig of his own. "do you want to dance with me, now?"
Messages In This Thread
let my imagination run away with you gladly - by Aditya - March 16, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: let my imagination run away with you gladly - by Aditya - April 08, 2018, 03:47 PM