Bearclaw Valley And now it's hard to breathe
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
She heard her voice coming from the subject of her ire and halted in her tracks, turning to face him. She could see on his face that he was taken aback by the way she looked now; which caused a hiss to fall from her mouth for had he really not noticed before or contemplated the option? The hiss had subsided by the time that he reached her however. Her body language remained neutral though there was something icy about the way she carried herself that mirrored how defensive and hurt she was.

Now you care where I'm going, she thought coldly to herself. What did he think? That she was going to slaughter the dumb girl? She should have done so before, but she knew she could not; she was not a monster, she tried not to be, at least, and she knew that it would not make him love her.

"To find you," she said coldly, then assessed him to silently signify that, well, she'd found him. "How could you? What is even — What even are you trying to do? Bully us away? You could just chase us out if you want us to leave. You could at least tell me if you don't give a fuck about me or your future children." She'd started out using her normal voice but somehow by the end of her heartfelt tirade Laurel's voice had risen to shouting level while a look that was a mixture of anger and sadness -- of betrayal -- painted her face a dark shade.
Messages In This Thread
And now it's hard to breathe - by Laurel - March 21, 2018, 02:31 AM
RE: And now it's hard to breathe - by Xan - March 21, 2018, 02:57 AM
RE: And now it's hard to breathe - by Laurel - March 21, 2018, 05:11 AM
RE: And now it's hard to breathe - by Xan - April 01, 2018, 03:02 AM
RE: And now it's hard to breathe - by Laurel - April 03, 2018, 09:36 AM
RE: And now it's hard to breathe - by Xan - April 10, 2018, 04:32 AM
RE: And now it's hard to breathe - by Laurel - April 10, 2018, 08:32 AM
RE: And now it's hard to breathe - by Xan - April 27, 2018, 03:23 AM
RE: And now it's hard to breathe - by Laurel - May 01, 2018, 03:12 AM
RE: And now it's hard to breathe - by Xan - May 08, 2018, 11:48 AM
RE: And now it's hard to breathe - by Laurel - May 11, 2018, 06:12 AM