Bearclaw Valley i don't know how many more da-da-dums i can take
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
In truth, Blondine hadn't cared to spend more time than necessary with either of the mothers-to-be, but it was fair for Laurel to think otherwise. The two of them hadn't gotten off on the best foot; if the roles were switched, Blondine might have thought the same thing. But, because her job was to heal, she knew that she ought to get over herself and do what she'd been hired to do in the first place.

It wasn't difficult to spot Laurel when Blondine wasn't trying (she normally lingered around her sister, to whom Blondine was most pulled), but now that she was actively seeking her out, she couldn't seem to place a finger on where exactly she might be. There wasn't enough motivation behind her task for Blondine to howl for Laurel, so she just kept walking, hoping that they might cross paths.

Eventually, beside the creek, Laurel came into view. Blondine chuffed as she approached, tail wagging at a friendly beat and a half-smile on her face.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't know how many more da-da-dums i can take - by Blondine - March 21, 2018, 10:12 AM