Bearclaw Valley i don't know how many more da-da-dums i can take
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Blondine stayed well clear of the too sensitive areas and Laurel was grateful for that. She hoped this could be done without too much prodding, really. Blondine asked if she could feel them move and Laurel hesitated visibly to answer the question. Eventually she said: "Sometimes." She was always wondering if she really felt them move or if it was just a rumble of her bowels or if she was just moving herself or anything of the sorts. For the sake of answering the question she decided that 'sometimes' would do, and really, she hoped that it was true. If something was growing inside her then it should at least be felt, and she was already feeling like a momma knowing these pups grew inside of her so she wanted to feel them.

"Is everything going alright?" she asked, glancing back at her stomach. She really just wanted a 'your pups will be fine' from Blondine, so hopefully Indra's friend would deliver the news Laurel wanted.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't know how many more da-da-dums i can take - by Laurel - April 17, 2018, 04:44 AM