Blackfoot Forest I fall apart, down to my Core
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Private 
@Mawk @Howl I've decided to get this moving onward since Mar hasn't posted in a while. I'm saying Lonzo told Cebra he killed Mawk and then raped her when she broke. Now he left because he's decided he doesn't want her broken. All this was gonna be threaded but...yeah.

She'd waited for days. Days she had sat still waiting for him to return. He wasn't nice to her, he hurt her, but if she was a good girl he would stop and so she'd resigned herself to being that. She was a good girl, he'd be so happy when he returned and found her still waiting. The thought made her tail thumping against the ground weakly. She couldn't move now if she tried, she'd been gone for almost two weeks with only a few bites to eat and little water. Her wounds weren't healing properly and her body had begun to thin out again.

The den that once felt like a prison to her now began to feel safe. It sheltered her and it was all she remembered. It was her home. Lonzo hadn't come back yet and a small part of her mind knew that was suspicious but she couldn't bring herself to even attempt to move. If she was going to die,she'd die obedient. She'd die a good girl.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
It had been too long. Howl hadn't seen Cebra for over two weeks now and even though they weren't best friends or anything, the two had bonded and he had noticed her absence. To his knowledge she wasn't a scout, and he hadn't heard anything from the pack that there was a big expedition in effect that would explain her absence. One way or another it just didn't seem right. He had this feeling when she had been gone for a week, and decided to go off in search of her.

He didn't have a scent to go off of and so he was focusing his efforts on areas near the pack. If she was just on a scouting trip he hoped she hadn't gone too far. Maybe she had been injured on her travels and unable to return home. He had spent the past week or so searching a new area everyday. He had returned home to do his duties and mark the borders, but he kept venturing out not hearing any news about her whereabouts.

He walked into the Blackfoot Forest and the sun instantly seemed to fade through the tree tops. It was a place Howl had never been before so he was very alert to his surroundings. As he walked through he thought he had found a lead as her familiar scent was in the air. Her scent along with another that he didn't recognize was very strong in this area. He followed it till he found a den, he cautiously peered in to see a battered Cebra simply sitting with in the den.

He let out a sign of releif. "Cebra! Thank god. Where have you been? I've been looking all over for you." he stated with joy in his voice before it turned to concern. With his initial feeling of finding her now begining to fade he noticed how battered she looked. "What happened?" he asked slowly and calmly but with concern.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Belle! You can jump in any time!

Just when she'd closed her eyes to get some rest a voice called out her name. She looked up with initial joy thinking it was Lonzo who had returned to her finally "Lonzo! I've been goo-" she cut off abrubtly her wagging tail stub falling still at the unfamiliar face. It triggered a small slight piece of recognition but she pushed it away,not wanting to recall the memories of where she came from. "Who are you? You aren't Lonzo...did he send you to see if I'd stayed?" yes that must have been it. He must be testing her.

Instantly she rolled onto her back,exposing her belly and more bloody and infected wounds. She flattened her ears back and gave him a look of pure fear "I..you can tell him I've been a good girl. I didn't move. I've been waiting. Please tell him to come back, I need food and water. I'll be good I promise"She began to beg, her eyes watering. She just wanted Lonzo to come back. He owned her now and she needed him,she was too weak to hunt for herself.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
He wagged his tail as she looked up at him with joy, but called him by the wrong name. Lonzo. A name Howl had never heard before and at first he was meet with confusion. She didn't know who he was, or rather she didn't remember. His tail began to settle not sure what was going on, or what she was talking about. "If you'd stay...? Cebra..." he began but was cut short as she turned over and continued to speak.

His jaw nearly dropped and his heart began to beat as he saw all the bloody cuts and wounds around her stomach and neck. How thin she had gotten and how weak she was. He was filled with confusion, horror and anger. There was no way all these injured had been from an accident or self inflicted. Someone had done this to her and he suspected his Lonzo character. Keeping her here for what ever reason and widdling Cebra's spirit down to something unrecognizeable.

She wasn't herself, that was very clear, and though Howl didn't know what had happened between Cebra and this Lonzo he recognized her condition. Howl had a long history of war in his past and had heard and seen many war tactics. Torture was one of them, and though he had never seen it's effects first hand, the mentions of them came to mind. He spoke gently not wanting to scare her and still unsure of her mental state.

"Cebra no one sent me. My name is Howl. Do you remember me? I'm your friend. I came looking for you. You don't have to stay here any more. You can come home." he said as he spoke slowly as though a loud tone would send her running. He made sure not to stand dominantly over her as he took a few steps into the den. The scent was retched. The smell of feces and the familiar scent of sex caused his stomach to drop. Just one more thing he had done to her. Wanting to earn her trust in case she didn't believe him he thought to cater to her needs. "You don't have to wait for him. I can get you food... and you don't have to do anything for it." he clarified not sure of what she might of had to do before to simply get food. He wanted nothing more then to make her feel safe again.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Sorry about the delay, got caught up in irl stuff <3

The scarred man had spent much time pondering over his decisions - though when the time came for him to head out to track his mate's scent to the very source, he was more than prepared. If he was to come upon Lonzo (which at the time, he was certain he would) then he would bring death upon that venemous snake who appeared so determined to wreak havoc on the lives of the Saefyn's. He would not continue to walk the earth if Mawk had anything to say about it.

The sun was dropping low upon the horizon when he set out, confusion knitting his brows together as he walked the familiar path into Blackfoot Forest - Illecebra's slightly faded scent was intertwined with both Lonzo's and Howl's, however the latter was the most prominent of the two. Had the other male decided to take it upon his own hands to aid in searching for the brute's wife, or had he simply been curious? Either way, he supposed he was not to be blamed. Mawk would not cast away the help of another. 

It seemed almost an eternity passed by in simply a flash as he trotted, paws rushing at a steady pace across the ground that was fresh with the absence of snow, a clear sign of Spring's welcome arrival. When at last he approached a lonely den amongst the vegetation within the forest, voices met his pricked ears and caused a glimmer of uncertainty to spark within his heart. Here, the scent of blood and sex was thick in the air and one figure could be distinguished from this mess of smells - Illecebra. With a heart heavy and rapidly thumping against his chest, the Saefyn crept inside and whispered out a hushed, "Cebra...?" while his eyes began to adjust to the darkness.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The confusion written across his features made it immediately clear that he wasn't sent from Lonzo. Immediately she was wary her tail stub falling still against her torn and battered rear end. She rolled back over and though she kept her head lowered to her paws she watched him with he eyes, a flicker of the old Cebra returning as her lips began to twitch over her fangs.  Whether it was from fear or anger she had yet to discover for herself yet.

As he entered the den she began to panic, her heartbeat racing as she jumped her nails scrabbling against the ground as she backed awkwardly into the corner of the den.  "I cant go anywhere,  if he comes back he'll hunt me down because I was bad!"she shoute her good ear flattening back against her head.The prospect of food was extremely tempting though and she faltered licking her lips hungrily. A new voice spoke her name and she looked toward it, spotting the white and black male that was her forgotten husband. She caught his fiery gaze and held her breathe. He was handsome, she could admire that even without knowing him. 

Then the moment broke and she switched tactics, baring her fangs and snarling at them. "Who Are you?Get out! If he smells two men in here do you have any idea what hed DO? My master is very territorial!"her snarls echoed around the den and she pushed herself up off the ground,her legs quaking under her own weight.  She wasn't concerned for herself, she was sure if Lonzo hurt her any longer shed soon be unable to feel it. She was worried they would be caught here, surely Lonzo would be back any day now. These two wolves seemed so nice and obviously they knew her but how exactly  she was unsure of. She knew she had a massive amount of memories gone but all she remembered was Lonzo.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
When she began to back up he stopped his advances. He was trying to build trust, not scare her away or assert dominance over her. She protested again saying that she couldn't leave and that if she did she would be hunted down. It made Howl even more enraged to think that someone had widdled down her mental state, so that these claims seemed real in her mind. Obviously if this Lonzo character was serious about hunting her down he and other member of the pack would be there to protect her. Even though she spoke against it, the lick of her lips made it appear as though he could infact win her over with the prospect of food. He was about to say something when the familar voice of Mawk meet his ears. At the shear sight of Cebra he entered the den, which only aggrovated her more.

Howl only saw this situation going further south if he and Mawk stayed within the den. He backed out slowly, "Mawk." he said to get his attention before gesturing that they leave the den. He wasn't going to leave her behind, but she needed space, the security that the den provided, despite what had no doubt happened in there. 

He spoke to Mawk, trying to hush his voice so that Cebra wouldn't hear. "She's been kept here by someone named Lonzo. She says she can't leave because of him." he explained filling in the gaps of what Mawk hadn't heard prior to his arrival. "She hasn't had food or water. I'm going to go get something for her. Hopfully it will coax her out of there." he said suggesting his plan. "I assume you are ok with staying here and watching over her while I'm gone." he stated rhetorically, though as still a valid question. Maybe it would be too much for him, so see her like this.

Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
For a fleeting moment, the eyes of the two lovers met and danced in a fiery trance, neither wishing to break the intense pull that brought them together the day they first met. It was a bond they had formed, a bond so strong it could last an eternity - but why, then, did she look away? Why did she bear her fangs, like daggers fitted to her jaws, sparks of anger (perhaps fear, too) consuming her gaze until there was not a hint of recognition within her vision? It was as though she saw him as a stranger, a man she had no name for, a wolf with no heart to share his love with. 

His brows furrowed in confusion, knitted together with sudden fury - Lonzo. He had done this. Though the Saefyn longed to desperately to curl around his broken wife and tell her of all the things good in the world, he knew that he might only frighten her more. She was in a state, and Howl's words were quick to break him from his thoughts. Mawk followed the other man out into the cool air, tongue sweeping across his lips in indecision as various emotions flickered across his face.

"I know who she is speaking of." He rumbled from deep within his chest, though the malice snaked betwixt his words were not aimed at his companion - rather, at the snake who cursed the Saefyn's name. "Of course." The man accepted, dipping his head in acknowledgement of the task. Of course he would guard his love, amber eyes trained upon the horizon for every flicker of movement amongst the foliage within the forest. If that wicked beast would return, Mawk would bring his death faster than a mouse could squeak.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Watching with feral eyes as the two backed away and out of the den she allowed the fur along her hackles to fall flat again and lowered her lips. The sadness and shock that had appeared on the white furred male's face caused her to feel guilty, immensely so. It was obvious to her that these two knew her, that she had some connection elsewhere beside Lonzo that meant she hadn't always been here. Yet why couldn't she remember? The knowledge that her memory was filled with a massive hole scared the hell out of her and she suddenly desired to find out what she had lost.

Slowly she lowered herself to her belly and dragged herself forward, tail tucked between her legs and curled against her belly. Every inch of the gesture spoke submission, it cried out Don't hurt me! despite the fact that Cebra could probably hurt them and hold her own. She turned to the one with eyes like fire and sucked in a slow breath. "You look at me like I'm a loved one lost. A person does not stare at a stranger with such pain and intensity unless they know one another really well. Who am I to you?" she asked in a forward manner, cutting to the chase immediately. She prayed the knowledge would jog a memory of something.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
After getting confirmation from Mawk, Howl set off to find something that might entice Cebra out of that hole. He needed to find something quickly, something fresh. Something large would be nice thinking of how hungry she must be, but there didn't seem to be enough time for that. He want around somewhat frantically searching for any type of scent. Most of what he could pick up was from whatever male had taken Cebra which only made him more determined in his hunt. 

He wasn't sure how long he had been, ones sence of time could be really skewed when in a hurry and when hunting. When he did return he returned with a rather large sized hare, lucky for them. He could hear that the two were speaking but didn't make out what had been said when he reached the den. He set the hare down outside of the den. A few yards away from the door, making it so if she wanted to come out she would have to exit the den, rather then grab it and rush back in. He didn't want to torture her or anything like that but wasn't sure of another way to get her out.

He glanced at Mawk first before speaking. "You can have it." he said simply.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
His beloved wife pressed herself to the ground with such submission - it was so uncharacteristic of Illecebra. She was a warrior, a fierce lioness who guarded her children with all she had and loved with the heart of a wonderful mother. It was such a strange sight, to see her like this. She moved as though certain that Mawk would harm her. No, he would not, could not, never. 

To assure this fact to her, the man pressed himself lower to the ground so that his position was distantly similar to her own. Perhaps if he came to her level she would relax and see him as less of a threat, for a threat he was not. Then, then he spoke to answer her question. "You are my wife, Illecebra." He spoke gently, a small smile adoring his face and gaze sparkling with love. "I'm Mawk. We have two living kids, Cyron and Rowana. Do you remember?" His speech was slow, wanting very little to overload her with information that she may have lost. "We live in Easthollow, and Valette is our alpha." Could he perhaps jog a memory?

Then came the approach of Howl, returning with the corpse of a hare for Illecebra. The Saefyn settled back onto his haunches, waiting to see if she might take the meal.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The white male lowered himself before her and she caught her breathe, ear flicking back and then slowly up again. She gave him a confused look, a questioning one but slowly her gaze softened and she relaxed her muscles. She trusted this one, she decided as she looked up into his fiery eyes right before he spoke. 

She kept her gaze level but her eyes widened and her breathe released in a shaky exhale. The way her body reacted to his smell and the sight of him, she'd expected their relationship to be nothing short of husband and wife, but two children? Two babies? She couldn't remember them. She couldn't remember her own babies and it scared her. "No..I..I don't remember Mawk. Why can't I remember my own babies? All I remember is Lonzo." she whispered a look of horror twisting her face.

As Howl came bacl she instantly smelled the hare and turned, stomach roaring with ravenous hunger. She sat up and then stood, eyeing him and then the hare, eyes going back and forth fearfully before she lunged and snatched the hare off the ground, turning and racing to cower behind Mawk as she tore into the food.

Once done she released a long breathe and looked around her. She wS struck with the sudden feeling of disgust. She didn't want to be here in this den reeking of blood and sex and pain and fear...she wanted out. "Please...get me out of here. I dont want him anymore" she pleaded, turning to Mawk and Howl again.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Her deminor changed the moment she saw the hare. Her eyes darting back and forth between Howl and the hare. He took a step away from the hare, incase his close presence to it may have detured her. Then, suddenly she darted out for the den and rushed back. He was a bit disappointed that she didn't maybe slowly exit the den and say out. But the fact that she retreated behind Mawk was a step in the right direction. While Howl was gone Mawk must have gained some of her trust.

He watched as she took the hare and began eating it. He felt sorry for her thinking of how long it must have been since she had something to eat. Once done she seemed to have come to her sense. Stating that she wanted to leave with place. Howl looked to Mawk with a promising look on her face, urging him to guide her home with him, before she had a chance to change her mind. He didn't think to get too involved at this point. Mawk had earned her trust and it was more important that she got home then if she ended up trust Howl now too.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Last post for me? <3

The horror twisting his wife's features caused the furrowing of his brows to deepen, and he found words forcing his jaws open once more - he couldn't allow her to fret so desperately over this, she had to relax. "It's okay, Cebra. I'm sure you'll remember soon enough. Maybe seeing them might help?" Despite his attempts at comforting her, he was well aware that it would take her a long time to recover. Even so, he had a feeling deep in his gut that perhaps the endless tormenting of the Saefyn family was, at least for now, coming to an end.

Howl's approach broke their conversation, and he almost smiled a little as Illecebra darted forward to snatch the meal. She was eating... that was good. After she had devoured the hare, Mawk caught the other man's gaze - time to go. Slowly and carefully, he crept toward Cebra and gave her a warm smile of encouragement. "Hey... let's go home, yeah? We can get away from here now, you don't have to come back. He's gone now." It was over. If Lonzo made a step toward them again, the snake would find his head detatched from his body in no time. 

The Saefyn moved to stand at her side, so that he could help her stand and together along with Howl they could begin toward Easthollow.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She tried as she ate, to remember anything at all about her babies. She willed it and closed her eyes, praying for it but nothing came to her. She missed the glance Howl gave to Mawk and simply began to clean her lips of the hare's blood. Once clean she looked to Mawk again as he came close, tensing up a bit but relaxing once more as he made no move to harm her. Leaning against him with almost hesitant slowness she stood up and began to walk away from the den, eyes focusing forward despite the trembling of her body and the flattening of her one good ear. "yeah, please take me...home" she agreed, hesitating on the word home for a moment before pushing on again.