Qeya River but oh, it kinda sets me free
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
after roaming the north part of the maplewood for a few hours, aditya had meandered even farther upward, coming to a halt at the river that cradled the small mountains ahead. the crag was daunting, the glacier even more so, and perhaps if he was in a more adventurous mood, he'd seek to climb, to explore. for now, adi was contemplative, and he sat on the banks of the river, looking across the water quietly.

his conversation with grayday still rang in his ears. he wondered whether he was being too demanding of his young mate. was he tethering her to reality too soon? was he crushing her spirit? he thought he had done an adequate job of letting her be who she was so far, but her father's words had cast the shadow of doubt upon his mind.

and then there was the other shadow--coelacanth. aditya heaved a long sigh as the woman's face danced before him. he'd heard through the grapevine that she was attached to someone as well--hell, he'd seen her cozy up to the burly male at the hunter's moon, but had thought nothing of it then. perhaps he didn't want to admit any evidence that they would not be together, at least not in this life. still, he pined for her, and if dawn were to flee--

his thoughts broke off abruptly as a figure appeared in the near distance, looking winded, almost panicked. twitching his ears in concern, adi rose, peering at the dusty shape. the scent carried over the wind identified the stranger as alarian, the boy he'd met to the south. a friendly smile playing over his muzzle, he trotted toward him, canting his head in inquiry.

"fancy seeing you again," he greeted warmly, pulling to a halt a few paces away from alarian. "have you settled up here, as well?"
Messages In This Thread
but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Alarian - March 29, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Aditya - March 29, 2018, 11:18 PM
RE: but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Alarian - April 11, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Aditya - April 12, 2018, 10:42 PM
RE: but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Alarian - April 27, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Aditya - May 04, 2018, 10:35 PM
RE: but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Alarian - May 20, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Aditya - May 21, 2018, 10:56 PM
RE: but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Alarian - May 25, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Aditya - May 30, 2018, 09:48 PM