Qeya River but oh, it kinda sets me free
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
something was clearly bothering the slight boy; the pain in his eyes dulled the spark he'd seen there before, and it seemed to take him a while to speak. when he did, it was quite businesslike, honeyed words layered over. . .well, something. and what of his companions? korei, lennon? were they here now, too?

"i haven't been quite that far north, yet," adi responded amiably, golden orbs following alarian's gesture. his face broke into an easy grin as the young man mentioned dawn's name. "dawn is my mate, the daughter of our first leader, grayday. i'm happy she got the chance to visit your group."

still, for all the pleasure he felt that his mate had managed to connect with the wolves now living in the bracken woods, the feeling that something was wrong still gnawed at his conscience. softening his gaze, he blinked at alarian and asked, "are you all right?" nothing more, nothing less. he wouldn't force an answer out of the boy, but he hoped he'd find some answers to the turmoil that hung over him like a storm cloud.
Messages In This Thread
but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Alarian - March 29, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Aditya - March 29, 2018, 11:18 PM
RE: but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Alarian - April 11, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Aditya - April 12, 2018, 10:42 PM
RE: but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Alarian - April 27, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Aditya - May 04, 2018, 10:35 PM
RE: but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Alarian - May 20, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Aditya - May 21, 2018, 10:56 PM
RE: but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Alarian - May 25, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Aditya - May 30, 2018, 09:48 PM