Qeya River but oh, it kinda sets me free
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Ali took in the information with only mild surprise; that the pack seemed so much more familial than his already caused a brief flash of insecurity. It seemed a stronger tie than whatever held Bracken Sanctuary together. The name Aditya provided, though-- Grayday-- was tucked away for later, filed under 'useful information'.
Dismay dominated his expression in the next moment, as soon as he registered the other's question. I-- no. Not really. It's... Lennon is gone. Alarian sucked in a breath, and quite suddenly was rambling. I loved him-- and I thought he loved me. And then he started acting strange, and he disappeared, and I'm a little relieved he's gone because he loved everyone that way, but I just wish-- I wish I had been enough.
He was breathing a little harder, now; something cold and burning and desperately urgent rose in his chest. Some part of him realized already that he had overshared, but the mortification had not yet set in. He wasn't done.
He left me with Korei-- and I wanted to always be there for her, but I don't think I'm into women and-- and I panicked and broke up with her-- and I don't know how I'm supposed to keep this pack together when I can't keep myself together. There-- it was out. Most of it. He paused and tried to calm his panicked breathing, but it was little use. Only a few beats separated the end of his rant and the moment he realized what he had done. The boy took a few more steps back, stiff and wide-eyed now.
I-- I'm so sorry. That wasn't... supposed to happen. Maybe I should, um, He glanced around and behind him uncomfortably, but realized as soon as he said it that he didn't want to leave. Something urged him to stay and make sure the acquaintance's opinion of him wasn't ruined forever. Ali felt he had to offer anyway, though. Should I go?
Messages In This Thread
but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Alarian - March 29, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Aditya - March 29, 2018, 11:18 PM
RE: but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Alarian - April 11, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Aditya - April 12, 2018, 10:42 PM
RE: but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Alarian - April 27, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Aditya - May 04, 2018, 10:35 PM
RE: but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Alarian - May 20, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Aditya - May 21, 2018, 10:56 PM
RE: but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Alarian - May 25, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Aditya - May 30, 2018, 09:48 PM