The Sunspire promise to never stop dancing, once we start
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

she adorned a look of mock-offense.  well, looks like i'll just have to tie you down, then.  glue you somewhere you can't get hurt.  

she couldn't help the way her expression warped into something concerned, her brows knitting as he told her that he didn't ask for his scars.  and given the ones that littered her wavewracked body, she knew what he meant.  i know, was all she could offer.

quickly, the conversation took a lighthearted turn, and she was glad for it.  you really don't, you know.  so suave, she teased.  but she was, well, kind of being serious?  he was so smooth, and she was an anxious wreck.  you really know how to woo 'em.

her eyes narrowed at his goading, but she melted beneath his teasing nip.  hey now, pretty boy.  you know, i'm part of the crew too!  she stuck her tongue out the corner of her raised lip before she put her nose to his.  i already tooold you i'd be good and stay out of trouble.

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: promise to never stop dancing, once we start - by Seabreeze - April 01, 2018, 12:18 AM