Dragoncrest Cliffs i could find you by heartbeat
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
War was brewing again. Although Wildfire felt mostly dismayed at the thought, she secretly welcomed the distraction it provided. It would give the commander something constructive to focus on now that their attempt to expand their family had gone afoul. It would also give their grown children and the rest of the pack a chance to prove their might. Although it was a dangerous venture, it was just as dangerous to permit a threat to exist on their doorstep.

With Artaax showing so much promise as a hunter, and no new pups on the horizon, Wildfire wondered if she should step back into her role of Bandrona. Perhaps there was room yet for a more diplomatic approach. She would bring it up with Thuringwethil when next she saw her mate, deferring to the Heda's judgment in the matter.

For now, Wildfire returned from her brief trip to last spring's whelping den. The area where she and Portia had given birth and raised their litters had been a ghost town. Had the pregnancy carried through, she wondered if she would've chosen the fallen tree again or stuck to the hollow redwood. Speaking of which, the makeshift home she shared with her mate materialized through the gathering dusk and a tired smile creased her mouth as she slipped inside.

Thuringwethil arrived not long after, food in tow as she quickly curled up beside the Feisripa. Wildfire nosed the Heda's ear and pressed herself even closer to the dark woman—so that they both likely felt it when something inside her stirred discernibly. "Just gas," Wildfire blurted in her mate's ear.
Messages In This Thread
i could find you by heartbeat - by Antumbra - April 03, 2018, 12:35 PM
RE: i could find you by heartbeat - by Wildfire - April 03, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: i could find you by heartbeat - by Antumbra - April 03, 2018, 02:16 PM
RE: i could find you by heartbeat - by Wildfire - April 03, 2018, 04:00 PM
RE: i could find you by heartbeat - by Antumbra - April 04, 2018, 09:39 AM
RE: i could find you by heartbeat - by Wildfire - April 04, 2018, 09:50 AM
RE: i could find you by heartbeat - by Antumbra - April 04, 2018, 05:52 PM
RE: i could find you by heartbeat - by Wildfire - April 05, 2018, 08:18 AM
RE: i could find you by heartbeat - by Antumbra - April 05, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: i could find you by heartbeat - by Wildfire - April 05, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: i could find you by heartbeat - by Antumbra - April 10, 2018, 02:35 PM