Dragoncrest Cliffs i could find you by heartbeat
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
She felt herself flush. She had just unloaded quite a lot on her mate, much of it totally unprecedented. Wildfire's lips parted to apologize for the curve balls she'd thrown, though Thuringwethil beat her to the punch. She seemed unfazed by the Feisripa's emotional babbling. It was quite possible she was used to it; they'd been together for years now, after all.

Soothed by the commander's gentle touch and voice, Wildfire said, "Sorry to unload all of that on you without warning. That's not even what I meant to ask." She huffed a quiet, self-deprecating laugh. "But I don't think that's it," she said through a sigh. "I really think it's me. And it'd be irresponsible at best and heartbreaking at worst to keep trying. I can't put you or me through that..."

Wildfire sighed again. "I do think you should consider what I've said but I honestly didn't even mean to bring it up right now. It can wait." She paused and licked her lips. "What I was going to ask you was what you thought of me resuming the position of Bandrona, given the circumstances..." Namely, now that it was war, not children, on the horizon.
Messages In This Thread
i could find you by heartbeat - by Antumbra - April 03, 2018, 12:35 PM
RE: i could find you by heartbeat - by Wildfire - April 03, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: i could find you by heartbeat - by Antumbra - April 03, 2018, 02:16 PM
RE: i could find you by heartbeat - by Wildfire - April 03, 2018, 04:00 PM
RE: i could find you by heartbeat - by Antumbra - April 04, 2018, 09:39 AM
RE: i could find you by heartbeat - by Wildfire - April 04, 2018, 09:50 AM
RE: i could find you by heartbeat - by Antumbra - April 04, 2018, 05:52 PM
RE: i could find you by heartbeat - by Wildfire - April 05, 2018, 08:18 AM
RE: i could find you by heartbeat - by Antumbra - April 05, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: i could find you by heartbeat - by Wildfire - April 05, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: i could find you by heartbeat - by Antumbra - April 10, 2018, 02:35 PM