Horizon Ridge your anger is frightening the sand
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
The other girl agrees and Furi smiles, despite the fact they had a jerk-ass wolf running around being a… well, jerk-ass. But the way she wrinkles her nose when she’s angry is too cute and she can’t hold it back. Guilt tries to ease its way in, but what does she have to be guilty for? She doesn’t answer to Blixen, and she’s not expecting anything from the other. She’s learned that pretty girls can get her in trouble but that doesn’t mean she still can’t find them pretty. Just don’t bring them home. Especially not the enemy.

She also agrees to look for the wolf at large and as Furi had, introduces herself without affiliation. Perhaps she can try and mend the bridge between them, but little does she know it is already turned to ash.

Furi carefully follows after Wylla on the way down, stepping where she does (and occasionally looking up to study more of her), and only stumbles a hand-full of times. After catching herself, and taking a moment to re-center her balance, she looks ahead. “Do you know his name?” she asks, before her brows dip down, “and do I really look like him?” because, honesty, the last thing she wants is someone else mistaking her for this asshole.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
your anger is frightening the sand - by Mallaidh - April 04, 2018, 09:24 AM
RE: your anger is frightening the sand - by Wylla - April 10, 2018, 01:48 PM
RE: your anger is frightening the sand - by Mallaidh - April 10, 2018, 04:32 PM
RE: your anger is frightening the sand - by Wylla - April 22, 2018, 04:36 PM
RE: your anger is frightening the sand - by Mallaidh - April 29, 2018, 03:32 PM
RE: your anger is frightening the sand - by Wylla - April 29, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: your anger is frightening the sand - by Mallaidh - May 05, 2018, 03:15 PM
RE: your anger is frightening the sand - by Wylla - May 07, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: your anger is frightening the sand - by Mallaidh - May 07, 2018, 01:52 PM