Phoenix Maplewood i marvel at the stars / and feel my heart overflow
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
he couldn't blame her in the least, for wanting to continue her nomadic lifestyle. wouldn't he have done the same, had he not been tossed into the sea? the life he had led had worked for him for seasons; he'd still be in the south, like a leaf on the wind, floating from place to place with nothing to be said for what he'd done.

then again, that seemed dreadful. his time with morningside had been so happy, for the most part, and fulfilling. he had a mate, a family, a home. in the end, it outweighed the pleasures of being a wanderer, and that helped him answer larkspur's question.

"i didn't really have a choice," he explained. "i was injured, and needed a place to stay. my pack took me in. i thought maybe i'd only stay through the winter. . .but i got attached. so here i am." he didn't really want to spill his life story to a girl he barely knew, so he left it at that, golden eyes glowing in the dim light as he stared at her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i marvel at the stars / and feel my heart overflow - by Aditya - April 15, 2018, 02:56 PM