Dawnlark Plains chromed out mirror, i don't need a windshield
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
"they're just sore-- this place is way further than i thought-- and i gotta get back before they start worrying," tegan explained, putting his paw back on the ground. "towhee's worried about that pack-- blackfeather-- cause they moved back into their old territory. so she's making us move. it fucking blows, easy, i don't wanna move. but, i just wanted to let you know... cause we're friends and all that, and it'd be a real shit-ass move if i just stopped coming to meet you and never told you why," he said in a very long explanation, giving a soft huff. man, he hadn't really thought about how much he didn't wanna move until right now. he liked the caldera, like a lot.

oh fuck, gross! wait-- was it gross? wait yeah, totally gross. girls were fucking gross, like, tegan didn't have time for that right now. "what? am i not good enough for you?" he teased playfully, but also kinda confused-- did that infer he was into it? cause he wasn't. tegan was a free bird flying. "not sure mom would be all for some stranger setting me up and stealing me away from the caldera," he added, and then sourly, "not that we're gonna be there anyway..."
Messages In This Thread
RE: chromed out mirror, i don't need a windshield - by Tegan - April 09, 2018, 07:02 PM