The Tangle You let me down, I fall so far
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Another restless night has her out of Drageda. She stays away from the sound, for their visit to them will occur soon—a slight wrench had been thrown their way—but she does not worry about it until she is needed. She trains with the others, when she can, and she anticipates the day they go over. Hopefully soon so they can move forward with their next plan, whether it is to get rid of them (something she isn’t entirely fond of) or moving on with them as neighbors. Somehow, she doesn’t suspect the latter will be the most desirable option.

The tangle proves no more difficult than any other time but the more she frequents, it’s just a little easier. Her nose twitches as the wind moves, opening up to a thick tangle of witch-like trees. There is a little snow on the ground but for the most part, the thick branches above block any flakes falling to the ground. The scent of anther has her attention and a sliver of black is noted up ahead. Is that the jerk-ass she’d been told about?

Ears slick back against her head and she moves slowly, chuffing her presence so she doesn’t startle the stranger.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
You let me down, I fall so far - by Hydra - April 10, 2018, 10:18 AM
RE: You let me down, I fall so far - by Mallaidh - April 10, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: You let me down, I fall so far - by Hydra - May 10, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: You let me down, I fall so far - by Mallaidh - May 14, 2018, 09:34 AM
RE: You let me down, I fall so far - by Hydra - May 22, 2018, 04:14 PM