Ankyra Sound On the horizon, out on the edge of the world
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Kierkegaard came promptly in spite of the effort he surely expended each day on Caiaphas, which was a saving grace for him; had he given into temptation and not come, she would have had to hunt him down, and she would have been much angrier. Her blood pounded in her veins as he approached, for she knew he wasn't going to like what she decreed. But, as she saw fit to remind him, "I'm the boss here. I make the rules."
No one had stopped her from rising to the top when Ingram decided it should be her to lead, so at least as far as the hormonal and temperamental Wylla was concerned, she was the boss and everyone that didn't like it could suck her metaphorical dick, and it was high time she made that clear.
"I know you're buddy-buddy with those cliff wolves," she told him ominously, perhaps giving him cause to think she knew about his most recent meeting (she didn't). "You speak their language and tried to call their leader down on my brothers. Don't think I didn't know." Truthfully, she let Kierkegaard off after that because Chusi's defiance and Arrille's betrayal had consumed more of her attention, and it had become sort of a moot point, but it served her purpose now—so typical of a woman—to bring it up when it wasn't really relevant. "And you broke pack law," she reminded him, smoothing back her ears, "so I take that to mean your loyalty is to someone else, not me, where it should be since you live in my pack."
"I said there'd be consequences and I meant it. Those kids aren't gonna be raised to hurt my family." And there was still the tricky matter of believing wholeheartedly that he was spying on Grimnismal and feeding information about their home and numbers to the wolves up there. To Wylla, they were vultures on high waiting for a chance to strike, and Kierkegaard was the flag at the finish line, ready to signal them. "You can continue taking care of the witch," she said, "but once they're eating meat, I forbid you from being near the pups."
"If you go near them anyway, then I'll take one's life as repayment for the disrespect."
Messages In This Thread
On the horizon, out on the edge of the world - by Wylla - April 13, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: On the horizon, out on the edge of the world - by Wylla - April 13, 2018, 08:20 PM