Ankyra Sound On the horizon, out on the edge of the world
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Skipping with permish.

What had she expected? Fangs at her throat, if Wylla was being honest. Neither Caiaphas nor Kierkegaard showed her any measure of respect in the form of submission, in the form of asking permission, or anything else; surely they took issue with her leadership and, in Wylla's judgmental eyes, surely to take issue with a wolf's leadership was to take issue with their very existence? Little did she know that at that exact moment, Lycaon and Nyx both were also undermining her authority. Would that she knew.

"I never told him to leave," she said, skimming her lips back to their fullest extent and flashing red gums aggressively at the former siren queen. "But he will not be near those kids, not when he's a spy for those cliff fuckers. That's the price you pay for acting like the selfish piece of shit you are, and that is the price he pays for betraying us. If you aren't willing to pay it then I will take it from you until you learn." Would Caiaphas have not acted in the same way, if she was still Alpha? But that was the problem. The wretched little coywolf didn't seem to think anything had changed in Ankyra Sound.

But it had, and Wylla was full wolf with a temper to match and a thread of patience that was fraying dangerously close to fully snapping, and she bore into Caiaphas' personal space with a deep-throated snarl. "I lead here, not you."
Messages In This Thread
On the horizon, out on the edge of the world - by Wylla - April 13, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: On the horizon, out on the edge of the world - by Wylla - April 14, 2018, 01:50 PM