Ankyra Sound If I were mixed up with you, I'd be the talk of the town.
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Putting this after Kierke/Caiaphas argument in my personal timeline but before she formally leaves, since it makes more sense for Wylla vs. having two different threads like this, you guys can decide where it falls in actual fact. <3

From the strand where she'd hoped to cow Kierkegaard, Wylla stormed south along the strand, seeking the path to the forest above. She couldn't believe how ungrateful they were for her putting herself into the difficult role of leading a pack, but she shouldn't have been surprised. She'd known from Lusca's stories the kind of wicked witch she was dealing with. It was only a matter of time.
At least she knew, or at least believed, that most of Grimnismal was loyal to her and wouldn't stick around when they found out the dark-faced hybrid was to lead them. Wylla would have the last laugh, she believed, when Caiaphas watched the kingdom she thought she owned crumble around her without the support of the Luschyons. That thought consumed her as she headed south, hoping to encounter one or both of her brothers on the way. Ingram was nowhere to be found, but she knew Lycaon haunted the woods, so she mounted the thin path with rapid steps and spared the beach one last thin, hateful glare. After all she'd done!
The call from Nyx had her hastening her steps even though she'd thrust her position upon those who sought to constantly undermine her; it was hard to change her tendencies, and she arrived shortly after Lycaon, only realizing upon seeing them that actually, this wasn't her problem anymore. "You're calling the wrong wolf," she spat, bristling inexplicably as she stalked past them, still wholly ruffled from her encounter. Her eyes appraised Nyx's injuries with some level of concern, but she passed it off as aloofness despite the spark of uncertainty in her eyes as she snorted, "can't help you with that anymore, sorry, but I'm sure your superior new coyote overlord will take great care of you," without any thought to the fact she was talking about Lycaon's adoptive mother.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I were mixed up with you, I'd be the talk of the town. - by Wylla - April 14, 2018, 05:27 PM