Emberwood We can live in a world that we design.
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Durnehviir's mien began to change, and not for the better. For a fleeting moment, Wylla was left to flounder in confusion as the other wolf's scent changed to something suggesting anger, and her body language clearly communicated annoyance. She pressed lower to the ground, though uncertainty was present in the riffle of her hairs across her back; was submission not an acceptable action with a pack wolf anymore? That seemed ridiculous, so what—
Oh.
Well, it was kind of silly for Wylla to expect to get away with that little act. A little introspection and humility would have gone a long way in that moment; instead, Wylla did what Wylla did best and reached immediately for the file labeled Defensiveness. "Hey," she said as she rose slightly on her paws, "not my fault your borders sucked! Mark better next time and maybe..." but she trailed off, because after all, she didn't have anyone to raid territories with anymore.
She slicked back her ears and grumbled, "my buddy isn't with me anymore and my pack doesn't want me, anyway, so there you go. Karma got me. Happy?"
Messages In This Thread
We can live in a world that we design. - by Durnehviir - April 14, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: We can live in a world that we design. - by Wylla - April 14, 2018, 07:48 PM
RE: We can live in a world that we design. - by Wylla - April 15, 2018, 03:15 PM
RE: We can live in a world that we design. - by Wylla - April 15, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: We can live in a world that we design. - by Wylla - April 22, 2018, 04:43 PM
RE: We can live in a world that we design. - by Wylla - April 30, 2018, 02:08 PM