Emberwood We can live in a world that we design.
252 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Sorry for the wait here, wanna fade?  :)

Despite previously willing herself to relax and let it go, the motled yearling carried on with her "woe is me" attitude and her annoyance began to rise again. Durnehviir seethed in silence, brow furrowed and pale eyes narrowed. Her tail lashed with frustration, sweeping her hocks as the truth of Wylla's words pierced her already bruised ego. Leaving Ravensblood to the coastal wolves had been difficult for their small band, and thinking of it clearly still pissed her off. It probably would for some time, but it didn't have to control her.

She would not allow it.

Exhaling a sharp breath, the pregnant Alpha reminded herself that she did not trust this now loner. But she was just that: a loner, cast out by her pack, and in need of somewhere to go. A part of her wondered if she'd take advantage of what Swiftcurrent meant to them and disappear when she had her fill, but she decided it didn't matter. If Wylla chose to band with them and moved on after a time, her generosity would not be extended once more.

"My name is Durnehviir," she told the coastal female, beginning to turn away. "We are heading South, if you wish to follow." Durnehviir paused, looking briefly over a slender shoulder. Don't make me regret this, she thought fiercely and dipped her pale muzzle curtly before padding away in search of Constantine to inform him of this unexpected turn of events.
everything mortal fades away in time, but the spirit remains
Messages In This Thread
We can live in a world that we design. - by Durnehviir - April 14, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: We can live in a world that we design. - by Wylla - April 14, 2018, 07:48 PM
RE: We can live in a world that we design. - by Wylla - April 15, 2018, 03:15 PM
RE: We can live in a world that we design. - by Wylla - April 15, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: We can live in a world that we design. - by Wylla - April 22, 2018, 04:43 PM
RE: We can live in a world that we design. - by Wylla - April 30, 2018, 02:08 PM
RE: We can live in a world that we design. - by Durnehviir - May 15, 2018, 01:03 PM