The Tangle pure beast and skin
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
edit: forward dated to 4/16
The boy was on his way back now-- his search had turned up no success, only wounded and attractive strangers. He had found no scent, no wolf who had seen or known him; Lennon was simply gone.
The Bracken Sanctuary still stood, though. Alarian would not abandon his pack, not for anyone. His friends and family awaited him, though he thought now perhaps they were one and the same. Those who stood by him could not be cast aside-- and didn't that count as being family?
The thoughts left him when he scented something familiar and saccharine on the wind. Ali froze; he had never really been into women, but the unmistakable scent of heat still pulled at him uncomfortably, however slight the feeling was. He turned, glancing all around to catch sight of the source until finally he spotted her-- unfortunately, he had not thought to stop walking, and found himself heading straight towards her in his distraction.
The territory had thus far proven annoying, but he had done a good job of ignoring it before, well, this. The thick vegetation had hidden the stranger well, and his concentration was firmly divided between his contemplation and his attempts at not falling on his ass. He blamed the terrain entirely.
Alarian's eyes widened in surprise; they were not terribly near to each other, but any proximity was enough to scramble his brain. He didn't want her, but the scent frayed his nerves anyway.
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-- His ears flattened and he cut himself off, feeling it would not be a good enough excuse. Desperate to immediately banish any doubts about his intentions, he blurted: I mean, I'm gay anyway, so-- oh, hell. I'll shut up.
It didn't help that the woman was large, intimidating-- her posture spoke of authority. Instinctively he took a few steps back and lowered his own stance. The young Governor waited, breath held, and hoped the woman would not rip him open.
Messages In This Thread
pure beast and skin - by Antumbra - April 14, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: pure beast and skin - by Alarian - April 15, 2018, 03:52 PM
RE: pure beast and skin - by Antumbra - April 19, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: pure beast and skin - by Alarian - April 28, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: pure beast and skin - by Antumbra - May 01, 2018, 01:46 PM
RE: pure beast and skin - by Alarian - May 01, 2018, 02:08 PM