The Tangle i always thought i was homolingual, turns out i'm bi
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Furi stares at him for a few seconds before she bobs her head as if he has a point. Okay, fine. Right.

“When a wolf from Drageda found me, and brought me back… I didn’t think I would ever see my family again. I don’t know where they are or how to get there. I’d been so lost and almost dead when they found me, and I couldn’t… it felt weird to tell them about them, so I told them I didn’t remember my family and I gave them a different name,” she starts, rambling off the first thing that comes to mind but she doesn’t slow down to give him a chance to ask questions if she doesn’t make any sense. “But when I told you last time about my mom? I’d—” she hesitates, closing her eyes, heavy from tears threatening to spill over and she struggles to keep from losing whatever composure she has left.

She takes a deep breath and ungracefully plops herself down onto the ground. Her mom is the last thing she wants to think about but she’s already opened the floodgates. After releasing her lungs, she tries again. “I found my sister, and she told me everything that happened after I’d gotten lost. That our mom died and our dad wasn’t our dad anymore, and I-I-I…” she stammers, shaking her head. She’d buried it so far down, not having a single wolf she can share in her grief. “I can’t tell any of them because they’ll know I’ve been lying and Blixen is mad at me because she doesn’t understand and, fuck,” she stops abruptly when she struggles for a breath, blinking several times as her head leans back, trying to keep the panic at bay long enough to finish speaking and now look like an idiot in front of Ingram.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes