The Tangle i'm a good person i don't deserve to be mistaken for heterosexual
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
It all happens quickly. The fawn doesn’t have a lot of fight in it and she’s quick to subdue it without noticing her new company. Just as she’s about to latch her teeth in the tenderest spot, she hears the voice and ear ears flick outward and she turns just as her teeth tear into soft flesh, parting easily between her sharp canines. It tears the flesh more than she wants with one last wail cut short but a growl rumbles in her throat as she starts to piece everything together and register what has been spoken.

The creature is a funny thing she scarcely to believe is a wolf and though the stranger is much bigger than a coyote, it’s easy to point out. Fur knows little of her true lineage and how much coyote she bears, but her long legs, narrow nose, and pointed pinnas (alliteration!) ears gives anyone else a different story. Her size, though she’s unaware, gives her passing privilege for any wolves that may be bias against their littler counterparts.

Not wanting to let go of her kill—blood and drool pouring from her jowls in anticipation—but not wanting to stay silent, Furi grunts and steps back, bringing the fawn with her. It drags the ground by the legs but is light enough she can run away with it and she’s familiar enough with the tangle to get away with ease. Having never seen nor smelt this canine before, she knows she won’t have the same advantage. But she notes the wave of her tail and remains in place for the time being to see what motive sits behind the coywolf's teasing gaze.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm a good person i don't deserve to be mistaken for heterosexual - by Mallaidh - April 20, 2018, 08:44 AM