Heron Lake Plateau Bad company
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Colt's speech was indeed a good intro to his own concerns.  He focused on the physical, while Quixote was just his standard 'plz no more endless war' self, I'm more concerned with her choices.  The hell was that?  She stressed to me how it was a familial pack, the tone was acidic, mocking of the word.  And why wouldn't he be, after what he saw? Is it familial for her to threaten to kill her brother and for him to basically threaten to kill her right back? What even was that?  But that was just the tip of the iceberg, the one most easily mocked.  We leave one place because she doesn't want to deal with Blackfeather and now, that -- that very well could be the start of an equivalent, here.  Hell, maybe we should have stayed and seen who their new boss was, at least we wouldn't have had to walk all the way over here to immediately fall into that metaphorical pit again.  Did Quixote want to stay and deal with this?  Was he just attracted to every disaster of a pack that existed in the world?

He seemed to have been willing to stop there until he remembered something, and in not quite as sharp of a tone since he was genuinely perplexed by it, continued, And she hates the idea of adding outside wolves to the pack as far as I can tell?  Do you agree with her on that? I mean when I joined I know things were pretty well locked up because of the war, but it's over now, has been.  There he just wanted to find out whether he was far off base on trying to recruit.  It had seemed like a good idea, Colt had even agreed.  But if he was going to be the odd man out for the rest of his life here (especially since Sebastian seemed to have not joined them) why was he going to bother?  If he wasn't going to ever be allowed to get near what his daydreams of a 'normal' life might be, why did he stay?
Messages In This Thread
Bad company - by Colt RIP - April 20, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: Bad company - by Quixote - April 20, 2018, 12:39 PM
RE: Bad company - by Colt RIP - April 20, 2018, 01:08 PM
RE: Bad company - by Quixote - April 20, 2018, 01:36 PM
RE: Bad company - by Elwood - April 20, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: Bad company - by Colt RIP - April 20, 2018, 05:16 PM
RE: Bad company - by Quixote - April 20, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: Bad company - by Elwood - April 23, 2018, 07:36 PM
RE: Bad company - by Colt RIP - April 23, 2018, 07:47 PM
RE: Bad company - by Quixote - April 23, 2018, 08:04 PM
RE: Bad company - by Elwood - April 23, 2018, 08:24 PM