Redtail Rise not now mom, i'm busy being GAY on the INTERNET
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Having never come this far, it doesn’t surprise her Aviana doesn’t know about Drageda. It’s a while new world over here, away from the heavy salt of the sea. Morningside doesn’t ring a bell (but she’s probably forgotten that part of the introduction) so she just smiles and brushes it off. As long as no one gets too close, especially with war on the horizon, Drageda won’t have a problem with anyone. 

Aviana assures her that she’d know if it was broken. She thinks of Portia and her healing leg but she can’t begin to imagine what that must feel like. If this strain feels like this, well, she doesn’t ever want to feel the other option. ”Okay,” she says quietly and feels a quiver start in her leg. She doesn’t allow it any ease—she has to prove she’s tough enough—and offers another strained smile. ”I will,” she decides, though in this moment she doesn’t concede. 

Once she’s back home on the coast, she’ll give it the proper rest and maybe talk to Portia. She has a lot of questions that she’s far too embarrassed to ask Aviana, especially considering the difference in air around them. Her heart feels a-flutter though a speck of guilt attempt to creep on her mind, reminding her of Blixen and Rose. Her brows knit together and she shrugs, trying to ignore them. ”I just... needed to get away is all. I haven’t been this way before,” she decides is the safest answer. 

Furi doesn’t know what it is but she feels the need to say something else, to find out whatever she can about Aviana and find out what she likes most. The swelling in her chest only increases, causing more tension as it threatens to burst into nothing but her own teenage hormones. 

”You have pretty eyes,” she blurts before she has time to consider what she wants to say. Pale green eyes widen in surprise but tries to dial it back a bit. Maybe it isn’t a big deal.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: not now mom, i'm busy being GAY on the INTERNET - by Mallaidh - April 22, 2018, 07:22 AM