Heron Lake Plateau I can't deny
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Quixote shrugged, I think they just wanna retire and play with their kids, honestly -- probably realized if they just let Towhee do it on her own, then we'd really be doomed.  Hell, might be better to dump the whole lot and put someone else in if that's the case.  Someone else gets that project.  No rebellions for the guy with like one friend, thanks.  Even if he became some sort of epic warrior wolf ninja wizard and defeated them all in rank challenges at once with a single pounce, he was pretty sure that just since he was a stranger, nobody would listen to him.  And he didn't want to deal with that anyway.  He was used to shutting up and dealing with the stupidity.

I dunno.  Like I want them to prove me wrong.  You know I was open to giving Towhee a chance, but I'm pretty sure she blew it -- they all did.  I'd hope he and Finley'd go talk about it and realize that maybe they need to do more?  Maybe that would be a wake up call and he was just too shocked about it to realize we were telling the truth in the moment?  The whole thing seemed to inspire Quixote to just regret the whole thing.  Why did he believe? Why did he try?  That or we'd have to talk directly to Towhee and I don't wanna trust my chances on it.  As if he was gonna.

His final response was low, borderline mournful, I just want everything to work out for once.  The writing was on the wall, but he was hoping it was chalk, not spray paint.  He didn't want to uproot himself again, even though now the weather was getting better.
Messages In This Thread
I can't deny - by Colt RIP - April 23, 2018, 08:46 PM
RE: I can't deny - by Quixote - April 23, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: I can't deny - by Colt RIP - April 23, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: I can't deny - by Quixote - April 23, 2018, 09:38 PM
RE: I can't deny - by Colt RIP - April 23, 2018, 10:15 PM
RE: I can't deny - by Quixote - April 23, 2018, 11:43 PM
RE: I can't deny - by Colt RIP - April 24, 2018, 06:07 PM
RE: I can't deny - by Quixote - April 24, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: I can't deny - by Colt RIP - April 25, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: I can't deny - by Quixote - April 28, 2018, 12:26 AM
RE: I can't deny - by Colt RIP - April 29, 2018, 09:51 AM